Thirteen Manning Fulton Attorneys Recognized in Business North Carolina's 2017 "Legal Elite"
January 4, 2017
Thirteen Manning Fulton attorneys have been recognized by their peers for inclusion in the 2017 edition of Business North Carolina’s “Legal Elite,” a listing of the state’s top lawyers in 14 business-related categories.
Business North Carolina is the state’s leading business magazine. Each year, the publication sends ballots to members of the North Carolina Bar Association who reside in North Carolina. Voters are asked one question: “Of the Tar Heel lawyers whose work you have observed firsthand, whom would you rate among the current best in these categories?” Voters are not allowed to vote for themselves, and may only select members of their own firms if they also select out-of-firm lawyers in the same categories, with out-of-firm votes weighted more heavily. Attorneys receiving the most votes in their respective categories become permanent members of the “Legal Elite” Hall of Fame.
The Manning Fulton attorneys named to Business North Carolina’s 2017 “Legal Elite” are:
- Stephen T. Byrd for Tax and Estate Planning
- Alison R. Cayton for Real Estate
- David D. Dahl for Tax and Estate Planning
- J. Whitfield Gibson for Litigation (“Young Guns”)
- William B. Gwyn for Corporate
- William B. Gwyn for Business
- Michael S. Harrell for Family Law
- Deborah L. Hildebran-Bachofen for Tax and Estate Planning
- Kevin A. Prakke for Business
- Douglas J. Short for Real Estate
- Judson A. Welborn for Construction
- Judson A. Welborn for Litigation
- Bradley S. Wooldridge for Tax and Estate Planning